Thursday, April 17, 2008

She&Him...Sorta Overrated?

I'm going to openly admit something: I don't like She&Him because Zooey Deschanel is famous for something else, and rarely does cross pollination really work out. Case in point: the Tyra Banks Show. I am not saying that I actually think that She&Him "Volume 1" is bad, because it certainly isn't, its completely fine. In fact, I might really like it if it weren't for the all star line up. Another band that has an all star line up that is pretty weak are The Raconteurs. Seriously, that is the best Brandon Benson and Jack Black could do? So, you have all been listening to "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here" since it dropped in January, think to yourself, I can't wait for this album to come out! Me too! But honestly, the album is a bit of a disappointment. Sorry guys, I just wish I could say something nicer....

<3 The Elephant

No comments: