Sunday, April 20, 2008

May Shows

As you may have noticed, May is a great month to be a New Yorker. There are so many great shows coming up, I am already trying to rationalize the impending sleep deprivation. See the calender for some of the shows that I am going to try to catch. Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson is a record release party for another band, so its already sold out. I am going to attempt to get my hands on a ticket, since after his record drops in July I suspect that he will playing lots of crowded hard ot get into shows. Just a guess. One show I absolutely don't want to miss is Black Kids/Mobius Band/Cut Copy. Another awesome show is going to be Cave Singers, we are already planning on going. I will be updating the calender...but things are a bit crazy at work, so I will do my best to update frequently.


<3 The Elephant

No comments: