Friday, April 11, 2008

Hercules and Love Affair

I think this was another one I forgot to mention...They are disco dance music, with vocals by Antony (of Antony and the Johnsons). I really like it, maybe you will too?

Love to Hate

You might ask why I keep passing you along to a website about which everyone proclaims with firey breath "I hate pitchfork blah blah blah". The answer is this: when I agree with them, I really agree with them. When I disagree, I really disagree. They write much stronger reviews than I do (although curiously, there are people who read through this dreadful churning of the English language). Give them a chance, but like any other "bible" you get to choose which parts you really believe in.

<3 The Elephant

2 comments:

Bhargav said...

Why is "Love to Hate" the link for all things pitchfork?

The Elephant said...

Because everyone loves hating on pitchfork....I do it too, but when push comes to shove, they are usually on the same page as I am....