Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Passion Pit


I didn't mention that we sort of saw Passion Pit open for Sunset Rubdown. They were fun. I bet they would be Cut Copy fun if the audience hadn't been such a downer. It is clearly dance music. In fact I was standing outside before the show waiting for my group and I heard them all talking and hanging out. I really liked them based on my eavesdropping. I swear its not just because they remind me of my high school boys from Boston (Passion Pit also hails from the great city). Although that doesn't hurt. I just got the impression that they are a bunch of cool, down to earth dudes. Maybe a bit dorky, but isn't that a good quality in a man these days? listen to them here. There is also a nice little tid bit about them here.

<3 The Elephant

No comments: