Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blogalicious

Dear faithful reader,
I apologize for my utter lack of writing recently. I find that summer, despite its recent unbearable humidity, has swept me off of my feet. I know it seemed like my relationship with the blog was really strong, but towards the end of June I started cheating. At first it was just a bit here and there. But then, in combination with a lack of local, good, worthy concerts and good CD releases, I have not had a lot to say. I don't want to write about random crap, I want to say meaningful things. So that said, I am going to try to reconcile with my blog, if it will have my dirty, cheating ass back. Also, my relationship with summer has been dwindling anyways, as I am getting bored with all of the events, and no longer can stand it. I just need the slow, steady life that my blog was providing.

<3 The Elephant

No comments: