Sunday, June 29, 2008

Prospect Park Bandshell


We went over to prospect park Friday evening to see Elvis Perkins in Dearland. Discovered something: no need to buy tickets to any show at the Bandshell, unless you are actually planning on getting seats and paying close attention. I find it very hard in those huge outdoor venues to pay attention, I would rather chat and have a beer with my friends. Given the setting, the sound quality is decent, and the space is clean and nice.

Feist is playing at the bandshell Wednesday, July 9th. I'm feeling a picnic outside the perimeter of the venue, listening to her crooning folk and drinking wine. Maybe eating cheese too? Since the tickets are $35, I don't plan to actually pay for it, so I think that this will be a nice little way to enjoy the summer.

<3 The Elephant

No comments: